I recently did a recipe collaboration with the lovely and talented Heidi Daus of Heidi Daus Designs (and a perennial HSN favorite), pairing her decadent jewelry with equally decadent drinks. This hot buttered honey whisky drink is perfect for warming up on a cold snowy night, and a great reward for digging yourself out of the crazy snow we’ve had on the east coast.
- 2 tbs. salted butter
- 2 oz. Honey Whiskey (like Jack Daniels)
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 3-4 oz. boiling water
- Pinch of sea salt if desired
- Cinnamon stick (optional- to serve)
- In a glass mug, combine the butter, rum, vodka, and brown sugar. Pour over the boiling water, and stir until everything is mixed.
- Garnish with a pinch of sea salt, and a cinnamon stick, if desired. Enjoy!
Photography by Maryellen Stadtlander, with styling by Allison Burg.
View the recipe, as well as more beautiful jewelry, on Heidi’s blog here. Stay tuned for three more fun cocktail recipe collaborations in the coming weeks.