Happy Friday! Here’s the second cocktail in a series showcasing jewelry by HSN favorite, jewelry designer Heidi Daus. Absinthe gives this drink an unexpected kick, and a gorgeous green color that’ll brighten up these last few gray days of winter. Formerly difficult to find, Absinthe has seen a popularity resurgence, and you can now find the toned down version at most liquor stores.
- ½ oz Absinthe
- 1 oz. clear tequila
- 1 oz. Rose’s Lime Juice Concentrate
- Club soda or seltzer (optional)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary or thyme (optional- to serve)
- In shaker filled with ice, combine the absinthe, tequila, and lime juice. Top up your drink with seltzer if desired to turn it into a festive bubbly treat.
- Strain into a glass (over fresh ice if desired) and serve with the fresh rosemary sprig if desired, and enjoy!
For the full recipe and more photos, visit Heidi’s website.
Photography by Maryellen Stadtlander, with styling by Allison Burg.